Essential Posing Secrets
Finally, you can banish lame poses in your photos…Here’s How!
Check out the new revised edition….One of the easiest – and most important – ways to improve your photography is with great posing. “Essential Posing Secrets” will teach you everything you need to know to add that WOW factor to your photos.
Check out the table of contents…
- The Portrait Shape
- Using The Rule Of Thirds
- Fill The Frame
- Follow The Eyes
- Where To Focus
What Is Beauty?
- Make Women Pretty – Men Handsome
- A Symmetrical Face
- Clear Skin
- Thin Face And High Cheek Bones
- The Neck
Posing – Groups
- Let’s Start With the Shape!
- The Pyramid
- The Diagonal Line
- The Diamond
Individual Posing – Body Silhouette
- The “I” Shape
- The “C” Shape
- The “C” In Famous Art
- The “S” Shape
- The “S” In Famous Art
Posing the Portrait
- The Pyramid In Portrait Photography
- The Eyes – Where To Have The Model Look
Joints In Portrait Photography
- If It Can Bend, Let It Bend
- If There Are Two Of Them – Make Them Different
4 Tips To Eliminate Closed Eyes And Squinting
- Shoot With The Light At Their Back
- Use A Bounced Flash – Not Direct!
Hats – Break The Portrait Photography Rules
- The One Hat You MUST Include!